Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Epson, a $10B global leader in high-quality consumer electronics, imaging, and point of sale printing devices, is seeking an exceptional BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join our company to help drive growth and sales of existing and new products. This position will oversee Epson's North Eastern/Central United States region.
We are looking for successful sales people with a track record of business development in the dealer channel selling Scanner, Copier and IT products into the VAR channels.
Your success will be based on effectively recruiting targeted VAR's and managing your territory, pipeline, quota, channel partners, market development funds, demo equipment, and budgets. You will develop business opportunities working with Channel Partners that focus on Fortune 1000 Corporations, SLED and Medical verticals, and growing Epson's business by increased market penetration.
SALES STRATEGY AND PERFORMANCE:
* Actively recruits and develops Channel Partners to obtain revenue targets for the assigned region.
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
* Researches and identifies new potential partners for long term business and adds them into Epson's partner portfolio.
* Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
* Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
* Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
* Manages potential channel conflict with other Epson sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
* Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
* Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
External Job Description
* Develops and provides Sales Operations with monthly product forecasts.
* Adheres to all Epson administrative policies and procedures.
* Maintains Salesforce.com account database of contacts and activities.
* Provides monthly pipeline sales forecasts to sales management.
* Operates within budgetary constraints.
* Submits weekly activity/call reports.
ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 5 years of NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES EXPERIENCE within the technology industry (Audio Visual Products, Printers, and Scanners)
* Ability to determine decision makers, build strong relationships with decision makers and navigate corporate purchasing channels
* High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly changing organization
* Passionate and knowledgeable about enterprise technology products focus with a focus on Scanners
* Ability to travel within local region and occasionally to Headquarters in Long Beach, CA or Trade Shows (up to 50% travel)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
* Completion of an undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
* Primary residential locations in Central United States
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.