Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: PARAMUS, New Jersey
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
* Responsible for the design, implementation and support of our voice network technologies including: PBX, Call Center / UCCX, voice over IP technology, QOS, Unity / voicemail, long distance and local carrier selection and international standards and procedures.
* Knowledge of: Cisco Business Edition 7k Phone System, Cisco IOS used in the global network.
* Ensure that version control and backups are in place for all voice networking equipment.
* Monitor systems and act on any capacity planning and performance adjustments that are needed.
* Monitor our landscape for any potential network or server vulnerabilities.
* Ensure that we are at a supported level of code for all voice equipment including: Cisco, Avaya and call center.
* Knowledge of call recording system (Calabrio)
* Network Disaster Recovery; documentation of recovery for semiannual testing of network recovery of telecom environment at offsite facility.
* Setup new international locations and integrate into core system
* Backup and recovery of all network and phone equipment
* For daily operations, proactively monitor network performance, phone line reliability and connectivity to all remote sites. Proactively monitor all hardware and ensure that all hardware issues are addressed immediately.
* Develop network and phone administration standards.
* Document and distribute operational standards.
* Document and distribute network designs. Maintain diagrams as network changes are made.
* Responsible for all voice and data wiring and cabling to for entire network, including remote sites, communications closets and data center.
* Maintain relationships with 3rd party vendor sales and support staff to resolve operational issues.
* Management of DID and 800 number including ownership and usage.
* Conference callings services, cell phone plans and support.
* Purchasing, bill payment, tracking and reporting for voice and data network providers.
Local (Support and Scope of responsibility)
* Moonachie and Paramus Data Network and Voice Systems Operation.
* Monitoring and control of our global data network hub.
* Phone line and system support for Paramus, Moonachie, NYC, Hackensack, Florida and all retail stores.
* Management of consulting and consulting services.
* Facilitator of Follow the sun coverage for network operations.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Services Technologies. Preferred: manufacturing / retail business experience and enhanced understanding of business processes.
* Working knowledge of current technologies for networking, voice and cyber security
* Minimum: 4 Year College degree
* Preferred: Network component level certification in Cisco
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
* Customer Focus: Well-developed customer focused skills, while operating in a manner that makes it easy to do business. Committed to helping and supporting our End Users connectivity issues.
* Communication: Has the ability to effectively communicate technical information and concepts to team members, outside partners and managers.
* Team Building/Relationship Building: Has the ability to establish credibility, trust and rapport with external and external colleagues; works well as a member of a team; has the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
* Planning/Priority Setting: Has the ability to recognize changing needs and pre-prioritize activities accordingly; is able to develop plans and timetables to complete projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
* Analytical/Decision Making: Has the ability to identify critical elements and cause/effect relationships in situations; is able to use this information to evaluate, draw inferences, and make decisions.
* Technical problem Solving: Understand deeply the features and functionality of the technologies and pushes the system and products o their limits; ability to work with obstacles in the technical product, usually with no documentation.
* Complex Thinking: Sees the interrelationships between the parts of the technical situation: determines how to use technology to address business requirements
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO , OLIVIA BURTON , EBEL , CONCORD , COACH , TOMMY HILFIGER , HUGO BOSS , LACOSTE , SCUDERIA FERRARI , REBECCA MINKOFF and URI MINKOFF watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws