Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the Common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anUncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. Job Description
The Sr. Software Test Engineer will play a pivotal role in our Merchant & Acquiring Processing department. In this mission critical role, it s an opportunity to design and implement test solutions
and taking it to the production with high quality completing all testing phases,
following an agile methodology. The responsibilities also include active scrum
team participation, creation and validation of tests using SSDLC in an Agile
environment. It is an opportunity to learn, lead and work on technologies for
all Merchant & Acquiring Processing applications. Qualifications
* 6 years experience working in technology industry with experience in coding and testing applications.
* 2-3 Years of experience working with UI/UX automation with Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
* Knowledge of accessibility guidelines is a plus.
* Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
* Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
* Must have experience in a technical capacity and quality methodology/release process/testing techniques in order to provide guidance and leadership to junior team members is required.
* Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
* Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage working in different methodologies is a plus.
* Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
* Bachelor s or Master s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.