Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cypress, California
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist reports to the Sr. Director, Regulatory & Clinical Affairs , North America and is based at our global Molecular business headquarters in Cypress, California.
This role will ensure compliance to FDA and other applicable regulations and regulating bodies. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist prepares, analyzes, and executes submissions to various governing agencies and, with their expertise, is a key contributor in the delivery of new and innovative products.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Biology, Immunology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Med Tech or related field is required
Fluent spoken and written English
Domestic USA candidates only eligible to work in the U.S.
We Offer You
Why people join DiaSorin
- We are known for quality, excellence in customer care and innovative diagnostic products and instrumentation
- We have energy, passion, drive and focus on delivering results because what we do impacts patients each and every day
- We have dedicated and talented employees on our team with an excellent reputation within our industry
- We are active in the communities in which we operate
- We are guided by our strong ethical values
- We are a global company headquartered in Saluggia, Italy with a large presence in North America
- We offer a competitive total rewards package
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
Must be 18 years of age, legally authorized to work in the US; and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g, TN, H1B status) now or in the near future. It is the policy of DiaSorin to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DiaSorin will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Our company uses E-verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify EEO is the law. http://bit.ly/2NLB2RJ EEO Supplement http://bit.ly/2CNcC9C (2018).