Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Moorestown, New Jersey
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (MA)
Apply SAVE JOB
JOB ID R1008444 TYPE Employee - Full Time LOCATION Moorestown, New Jersey STANDARD HOURS 40
Prepares patient and assists clinical provider with patient examination by obtaining and documenting vital signs, past medical history, social history and chief complaint.
Performs various clinical tasks within the scope of their certification and under the supervision of the physician.
* Prepares patient for exam by obtaining and documenting vital signs, and chief complaint, and preparing patient for provider exam. Prepares exam room as required based on chief complaint.
* Performs phlebotomy and obtains specimens for processing. Administers vaccines and completes required documentation. Performs diagnostic tests such as EKG, Pulmonary Function, etc. as directed and under the supervision of the physician.
* Screens and directs patient calls according to established protocol. Contacts patients regarding prescriptions and testing results as directed by and under the supervision of the physician.
* Performs daily regulatory testing as required and documents accordingly, to ensure that clinical equipment is accurate and compliant.
* Maintains par level of clinical supplies for facility.
* Performs front desk duties as directed which may include registering patients, billing, and appointment scheduling.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1-3 years of similar job experience in a medical office preferred.
HS diploma or equivalent.
Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
Current certification/registration as a Medical Assistant.
BLS Certification required. Apply
SHARE THIS JOB
Check Out This Job's Location
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.