Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Our client located in Downers Grove is seeking a contract to hire Technical Recruiter to add to their Talent Acquisition team! If you have 5+ years of experience in corporate IT recruitment and are looking to work as a corporate recruiter, this might be the opportunity for you!
* Full life-cycle of recruiting of technical professionals
* Partner with hiring managers to understand requisition
* Identify potential candidates through the internal resume database, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing
* Develop recruiting strategies to identify new talent
* Work within Applicant Tracking System to schedule interviews and track pipeline updates
* Collaborate with recruiting team and client groups to assess hiring needs and goals
* 5+ years of experience in Technical Recruitment
* Experience with sourcing and building candidate pipelines
* Previous experience using ATS (applicant tracking system)
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with candidates, HR team, and hiring managers
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other. For more information visit us at www.advancedresources.com.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.