Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
The Talent Acquisition Specialist's responsibilities
include using various channels to look for potential
candidates, contacting passive candidates and building
talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have
solid networking skills, know how to source on social
media and enjoy learning about different roles, we d
like to meet you. Ultimately, you will proactively
identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies
with qualified employees.
* Work collaboratively with the HR teams to determine
current staffing needs and recommend strategies for
identifying and recruiting potential candidates.
* Actively support EEO and AAP activities and
identified AAP goals and objectives.
* Proactively create applicant pools and talent
pipelines by posting job ads through job boards,
social media platforms, state employment agencies,
* Evaluate applications, review resumes, complete
initial phone interviews to identify top candidates
and narrow candidate pool.
* Make recommendations to hiring managers on the top
candidates and coordinate in-person interviews.
* Actively support succession planning activities and
* Organize and participate in hiring events in support
of HR Talent Strategy.
* Represent the division on the Global Talent
* Track key recruiting KPIs to include time to fill
and source of hire.
* Foster long term relationships with previous and
* Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast
* Positively promote and represent the Saputo brand.
* Communicate professionally with all levels of
employees and external business partners.
* Adhere to the Saputo code of ethics and actively
apply the Saputo values.
* Minimum of five years of solid, full cycle
recruiting/talent acquisition experience.
* Bachelor s degree in business, human resources or
* HR Certification preferred.
* Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
and human resource information systems (HRIS).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications like
Word and Excel, as well as popular social media
* Ability to align programs and services with
Company s overall vision.
* Ability to understand and add value to Saputo s
* Up to 20% travel required.