Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
Marketing Automation Senior Specialist
Role Level: Senior Specialist
ALIGHT IS LOOKING FOR A MARKETING AUTOMATION SENIOR SPECIALIST
We believe that businesses are powered by people and when people thrive, companies thrive. Alight Solutions, a leading benefits administration and cloud-based HR services provider and is seeking a MARKETING AUTOMATION SENIOR SPECIALIST with a proven track record of success in executing marketing automation campaigns.
The MARKETING AUTOMATION SENIOR SPECIALIST will be primarily responsible for creating and managing lead generation campaigns for Alight. This role will report to the Marketing Automation Sr Manager.
YOUR ROLE AS A MARKETING AUTOMATION SENIOR SPECIALIST
* Work with other marketing stakeholders to help design, build, and carry out marketing campaigns
* Work with analytics team to continuously improve campaign processes by analyzing the campaign s performance and its user s behaviors, then acting on the information
* Work with design and solutions marketing to build email and landing page assets based on performance reports of previous/existing campaigns
* Partner with our sales and products teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the customer lifecycle, as well as target markets to ultimately increase pipeline growth
* Become a power user of tech stack that is used for demand generation campaigns, including:
* Marketing automation system (Marketo experience/certification a plus)
* CRM system (Salesforce experience a plus)
* Content management system
* Webinar system
* Support and be an ambassador for Alight s global branding guidelines, best practices and marketing initiatives
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE:
* Marketing automation, preferably in Marketo, for at least 2 years
* College degree in marketing or related field such as Management Information Systems, Statistics, Supply Chain, Psychology or business is preferred
* 2-5 years of experience in a marketing role in either a corporate or agency environment
* Developing and executing complex demand generation campaigns with proven results
* Experience and understanding of API connections a plus
* Track record of organizing and completing detailed projects accurately, and ability to deliver on deadlines and within defined budgets
* Glass half full, fail fast attitude
* Must be adaptable and enjoy working on many projects with many people at the same time
* A team player, but can work independently or with minimal direction if needed
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..