Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
The EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (EA) provides support to our Executive Leadership Team level leaders. This dynamic and challenging role requires an assertive person with strong attention to detail with the ability to collaborate with high level leaders in a fast-paced Global environment. We are seeking a highly motivated career professional who as the proven track record of communicating complex and confidential information with skill, poise and integrity on behalf and in collaboration with the Executive. The ability to manage a wide variety of projects and key initials from beginning to end in a complex time restricted environment is essential.
As an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, a typical day to include the following:
* Manage executive s active calendar of appointments; manage recurring meetings: maintain an agenda, create presentations, handle meeting logistics and staff preparation.
* Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the executive's time and office.
* Work in collaboration with the executive and other executive assistants to leverage both current and emerging tools and technology that can assist in delivering on the project and initiatives assigned and that can add an ever-increasing level of productivity and effectiveness.
* Arranging at times complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
* Processing expense management for travel.
* Research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming issues, and concerns addressed to the Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
* Determine and suggest the appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
* Assist in driving the executive s initiatives forward, communicating and managing a wide variety of deliverables across the business.
* Prioritize conflicting needs; handle all matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
* Assist the executives with miscellaneous projects and tasks in preparation for meetings and conferences
REPORTING AND PRESENTATION MATERIALS MANAGEMENT:
* Prepare, file and collect budgets, financial statements, corporate records, and reports relevant to the executive s space.
* Create, consolidate, finalize, and provide final presentation materials for the executive to distribute and present.
* Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the company, and manage a variety of special projects for the executives, some of which may have organizational span.
* Leverage partnerships to troubleshoot challenges for the executive when needed.
* 7-10+ years of Executive Assistant experience with increasing responsibility, complexity, and initiative, ideally with basic financial and business operations acumen
* Experience supporting Senior Executives in a fast-paced growing organization
* Strong prioritization, organizational, and follow-up skills
* Excellent writing and proofreading skills including grammar, punctuation, spelling, and editing
* Advanced level computer literacy in Microsoft Office
* Working knowledge of WebEx
* High School Diploma or equivalent
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..