Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bradenton, Florida
POSITION SUMMARY: Bilingual Skills a Plus. Provides crisis support to victims of sexual abuse/assault by assisting them through the criminal justice process. This position requires 24/7 On Call rotation. PERFORMS RELATED FOLLOW-UP AND RECORDS MANAGEMENT TASKS. ORGANIZED, DEPENDABLE, AND SENSITIVE IN DEALING WITH TRAUMA. ABLE TO WORK EFFECTIVELY WITH TEAM, INCLUDING OUTSIDE COMMUNITY PROVIDERS.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Requires High School diploma or equivalent and direct victim services care experience. MUST BE ABLE TO NAVIGATE COMPUTER SYSTEM AND COMPLETE PAPERWORK TIMELY AND EFFICIENTLY. Candidate must possess a valid Florida Driver s License in good standing, current auto insurance, with their own vehicle.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION: Bachelor of Arts Degree preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: ORGANIZED, DEPENDABLE, AND SENSITIVE IN DEALING WITH TRAUMA. ABLE TO WORK EFFECTIVELY WITH TEAM, INCLUDING OUTSIDE COMMUNITY PROVIDERS. MUST BE ABLE TO NAVIGATE COMPUTER SYSTEM AND COMPLETE PAPERWORK TIMELY AND EFFICIENTLY.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
Provides on-call crisis intervention to primary and secondary victims of sexual assault/abuse. Contributed to development and implementation of safety plan. Referred children and their families for additional services as identified. Responds to location of victim within 45 minutes of first notification. Responds to telephone crisis calls immediately following notification. Accompanies victims to law enforcement agency, crime scene, or other destinations to provide support and education about the legal system. Provides information about sexually transmitted diseases, legal proceedings, victim s rights and referrals to other community resources as needed. Completes all required documentation to comply with Attorney General s Office of Crime Compensation, Rape Crisis Program standards, and Centerstone standards. Keeps Supervisor advised of any problems that arise while on-call, or if unable to meet requirements of commitment to the program. Maintains good working relationships with SART members, attends SART meetings, and provides outreach/awareness activities in the community.
POSITION TYPE, EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL: Hours can vary- candidate must be flexible, on-call rotation required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Tuition Reimbursement (subject to budget and region/state policy)
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.