Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
As an Inside Service Sales Rep (ISSR) you will:
* Renew or detect up-sell and refresh opportunities and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts for assigned region or account during the customer lifecycle
* Increase renewal sales for assigned region or account(s)
* Demonstrate knowledge of the organization s various products and maintenance contracts and support related policies
* Educate customers, field reps and partners on business practices and associated contractual implications
* Ensure customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements
* Meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements
* Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
* Work directly over the phone or in person with customers and partners.
* Work on highly complex service and maintenance contracts with enterprise customers.
* Collaborate with cross functional groups (sales, legal, finance, support).
* The first point of contact within the sales organization for existing and new customers when calling with maintenance/service contract questions.
* Provide guidance and advice to other team members for sales related questions.
* Proactively engage with the customer in coordination with account owner and partner at regular intervals during the customer lifecycle to identify customer needs.
* Identify customer needs and support the partner to quote service upgrades, and renewal options.
* Identify potential tech refresh opportunities based on system age, increasing renewal values and/or EOS schedule and collaborate with field team on strategy.
* Maintain Installed base and contact data in CRM system.
* Identify partner capability gaps and coordinates with channel organization to address these.
* Support business planning activities with the account team.
* Prepare forecast reports.
* Ensure installed based tagging information is 100% accurate and up to date.
* Enters opportunity activity in CRM system.
* Travel up to 20%
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of experience
* Experience in tech sales and all aspects (pipeline management, discount negotiations)
* Excellent communication skills: written, in person and phone presence
* Natural curiosity to innovate and change the status quo
* Winning attitude and team player
* Strong prowess to learn and understanding new technologies
* Willing to lead knowledge sharing initiatives
* Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
* Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and selling concepts
* US Citizen
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.