Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form. Job Summary
As a Customer Success Program Manager, you will help customers learn to better utilize the OnCommand Insight (OCI) Hybrid IT Infrastructure solution in order to increase user adoption, retention and satisfaction with both OnCommand Insight and NetApp cloud data offerings. The goal of this customer-facing position is to prospect new customer champions and accelerate product benefits for users from IT, Operations, and Business. You will work collaboratively with sales and engineering professionals from the NetApp Sales Teams including OCI Sales Team s specialist to drive program execution from the initial sale and throughout the onboarding process. You will be expected to ensure the initial installation goes smoothly, to simplify the renewal and upgrade processes, to ensure incident reports and feature requests are addressed in a timely manner, and to present upsell opportunities and further NetApp product adoption where possible. You will also be expected to take on the leadership role of providing planning input into additional benefits the program could offer and to suggest and initiate process improvements as needed. This is a challenging position in a very fast paced environment where communication will be key. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with limited supervision, a proactive contributor, and a subject matter expert.
Job Requirements Job Requirements
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work collaboratively within a distributed team environment to meet goals, while responding to changing business and technical conditions
* Strong problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects concurrently
* Ability to develop long-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects
* Strong understanding of engineering principles and practices
* The tasks this individual will be responsible for are often unstructured and require new perspectives and creative approaches
* Must be able to show initiative and good judgment in preventing problems and proposing solutions to identified issues
* Must demonstrate leadership and vision in determining and driving both tactical and strategic decisions
Building and Maintaining Customer / Internal Relationships
* Prospecting and Onboarding of OCI Customers into the Customer Success Program
* Use CSP relationships to discover opportunities for Sales and Services for Account Teams
Content Creation and Delivery
* Monthly Newsletter Contributions
* How to Webinar Sessions / Development Guides
Documentation and Development of Internal Processes
* Team Onboarding
* Internal Best Practices documentation/videos
Documentation and Development of External Processes
* Maintain and Improve Operation Guide for Onboarding Existing Customers
* Supplement and Enhance Operation Guide and Process for Onboarding New Accounts
* A minimum of 8 years of experience is required. 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
* A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience is required.
* Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex projects.
* Ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in data center systems and Infrastructure management solutions.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.