Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
The Training Specialist will assist with the development and tracking of program schedules in support of training requirements development and assessments. This position will also coordinate scheduling and work across TYCOMs and other stakeholder to ensure products are delivered in a timely fashion to meet overall program timelines. Additional job duties include the coordination of work execution and weekly status updates. This position will also develop briefing material to support communication with senior leadership. Other responsibilities include providing subject matter expertise on individual training systems, such as Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource System (CeTARS). Fleet Training Management and Planning System (FLTMPS), Navy e-Learning (NeL) and other Learning Management Systems, Automating Instructional Materials (AIM), and Training Requirements Management System (TRMS). This role includes the analysis of Enlisted Ratings training paths and learning objectives to determine gaps in individual training requirements, reviewing individual training requirements recommendation from various stakeholder organizations and Type Commanders to support Enlisted career continuums of learning. Review new training content and validate against approved requirements to provide recommendations on acceptance of modernized training. Develop briefing material to support communication of requirements with senior leadership.
* Education Bachelor s degree in training or education related field or Instructional System Design.
* Years of experience Minimum of five (5) years of experience performing same or similar tasks - will have a minimum two (2) years of experience with Navy educational and training systems and processes.
* Education Equivalency - Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in in U.S. Navy training/education or Navy Master Training Specialist. Concurrent with the required minimum of five (5) years of experience performing same or similar tasks - two (2) years of experience with Navy staff processes.
* Certifications None.
* Skills / tools / programming competency / technical background PowerPoint, strong communications skills, decisive, focused, responsive in planning and completing tasks, Navy training, education
* Ability to maintain a government security clearance
FTI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, protected Veteran status or any other factor protected by law.