Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Noblis ESI is hiring for Project Acquisition Managers with Top Secret SCI clearances in Chantilly, Virginia.
Provide Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) to the PM/COTR:
* Managing program acquisition documentation development and program execution
* Plans new capabilities and updates existing capabilities IAW customer needs and best practices
* Coordinate, generate and review SOWs, SOOs, PWSs, RFPs, and Product Change requests for new requirements and assist the PM/COTR in evaluation of development contractor proposals
* Assist the CO/COTR/PM during development of RFP packages and coordinate completion of Technical Evaluation of proposals received in response to RFPs
* Participate in IPT meetings and review process boards to ensure development contractors are meeting program requirements
* Track and respond to office tasking, build and present program briefings and update project schedules and calendars
* Familiarity with project management, scheduling, requirements, and program office functions
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
* Must have and maintain an ACTIVE Top Secret/SCI clearance
* Bacheloru2019s Degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
* Minimum of 6 years of project management experience in industry or DOD/IC community Acquisition Project Management
* Experience as an IPT lead
* Knowledge of NRO Enterprise and TENCAP capabilities.
* Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills required
* Detailed knowledge of Acquisition policies/guidance
* Exceptional Power Point and Excel skills
* Expected to seek and assume higher levels of technical responsibility, manage time effectively across more than one initiative, and apply sound technical judgment
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and management skills
* Masteru2019s in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
* Certified Project Management Professional
* 10-15 years prior experience in DoD or the IC prerably in acquisition, TENCAP systems, or Intelligence Domains.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Support and lead evolving business development efforts by applying technical and functional expertise to develop business solutions. Lead proposal sections for small or limited competition proposals and actively participate in teaming strategy discussions