Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Melville, New York
Augment the current Sys-admin team of the Client to manage their ELK administration
- Responsible for ongoing administration of ELK.
- Aligning with the product team to provide guidance and help on-boarding new product on ELK.
- Responsible for end-to-end monitoring data stack from the product to display layer.
- Performance tuning of ELK clusters.
- Dashboard creation and maintenance.
- Alerting creation and maintenance.
- Alerting mail server setup and maintenance.
- Data index schema maintenance.
- Collaborating with application teams to complete required tools installation and ELK updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
- Knowledge and experience with migrations across Dev, QA, and Production
- Point of Contact for Vendor issues.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.