Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
DS0960: Warehouse WorkerESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Load products on to pallets and stack products according to size and wave.
* Scan the UPC (Universal Product Code) and LPN (License Plate Number) of all products.
* Use WMS (Warehouse Management System) to ensure accuracy and speed within the warehouse.
* Re-pick boxes that are wrong, damaged, or picked incorrectly.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent is acceptable.
* General knowledge of the distribution center layout is preferred.
* Must be able to meet efficiency standards of 200+ per hour within 30 days of hire.
* Must meet quality standard within 30 days of hire.
* General knowledge of product catalog numbers and handling characteristics is preferred.
* RDT (Radio Data Transmitter) experience is preferred.
* WMS Reporting and Display experience preferred.
* Ability to lift up to 45 pounds independently.
All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.