Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland
** This position is set aside for a person with a disability according to the Ability One government contract. Proof of disability is required.
** Computer assessment testing is required for this position.
1. Work location is NASA Goddard Space Center in Greenbelt, MD.
2. The hourly rate of pay is $18.07
3. Working hours are "On Call, As Needed", No Guarantee of Hours
* Prepare travel orders and schedule travel for employees
* Draft correspondences and other formal documents
* Plan and schedule appointments and events
* Greet and assist onsite guests
* Answer inbound telephone calls
* Develop and implement organized filing systems
* Perform all other office tasks
* Proven office administration experience
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail is required
* Strong organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.