Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring an Assignment Management Counselor in Downers Grove, IL. The Workforce Mobility Assignment Management Counselor is responsible for facilitating the overall global relocation and assignment management process for authorized client employees. The position provides assignee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation, while supporting One Company initiatives for cross-selling business. The position also works in conjunction with AMS Tax and Compensation, International Expense Management, and Client Shared Services departments to ensure client deadlines and service level agreement metrics are met.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Acts as the Weichert Workforce Mobility main point of contact regarding the assignee's relocation process and assignment policy application. Oversees the delivery of relocation and assignment services to assignees and their families using Weichert's best practices and service standards to ensure a high quality service delivery experience.
* Creates, develops, and administers the relocation and assignment processes according to the client's specifications and following Weichert's standard operating procedures.
* Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the engagement to establish the assignee's specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the assignee and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met, and adjusts services and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move process.
* Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the delivery of third party services to assignees by Weichert Affiliates (WFS, WCH, WTS, WRA and WIA) and Weichert's external supplier network relative to home finding, destination and settling-in services assistance, temporary living, move management, visa & immigration services, tax preparation services, language and cross-cultural training, and spousal counseling processes.
* Proactively provides continuing advice and support to both the client contacts and assignee, maintaining regular contact throughout the assignment period. Provides direction to the assignee including policy and benefits counseling, work flow administration, rental assistance coordination, financial services, supplier coordination, etc.
* Acts as a liaison between the AMS Tax and Compensation team and client/customer service team and facilitates the expense management process.
* Prepares assignment letter of understanding (LOU) in accordance with client policies and assignment specific parameters.
* Reviews and evaluates exception requests and challenging situations, and provides solutions to clients in the support of move-based scenarios that arise. Provides recommendations to the assignee, Client Service Director, and/or client contacts regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own scope of authority.
* Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation and assignment management deliverables, maximizing the benefit while minimizing expenses and costs.
* Measures customer satisfaction on a timely basis. Ensures that assignees receive, complete, and return the Customer Service Evaluations within 60-90 days of their relocation dates and annually if applicable (or as client directed).Works with the Client Service Director to manage issues that arise in the process with a proactive approach.
* Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of conversations, exceptions, and correspondence in the system. Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity.Adheres to Weichert's privacy and policies standards at all times.
* Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for both internal and external distribution.
* Works with management on various projects; reports back on project status and attends applicable meetings.
* Assists with the training or onboarding of new team members. Coordinates with team members to assist on the training of new processes and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Real estate license preferred within one (1) year of hire
* Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification preferred
* One (1) to four (4) years of customer service experience is preferred
* Previous experience in assignment counseling strongly preferred
* Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
* Fluency in a foreign language(s) preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills
* Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
* Knowledge of internet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled