Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lehi, Utah
Workfront is a fast-growing, industry-leading technology company that needs motivated and talented developers to assist with delivering exceptional results that create great software solutions. Our engineering teams utilize modern and bleeding edge technologies to solve interesting and complicated challenges for our rapidly expanding SaaS market. We are relentless in maximizing each individual s career goals and aspirations, fostering interactions with like-minded people who share the same drive and passion, and allowing the freedom to create your own success. If you are looking for a performance-oriented culture in which your contributions and ideas make a difference, come join Workfront!
* Design, collaborate, and execute on amazing software features in an industry leading SaaS ecosystem.
* Learn continuously from other team members and peers to drive your career.
* Demonstrate technical excellence through results, consistency, and mastery.
* Coordinate with other business units to achieve product goals within a cross-functional matrix organization.
* Excellent communicator, excellent listener, drives solutions to completion
* Enjoy coming to work everyday and knowing that you are integral to the company s future and success.
Developing and debugging enterprise applications in various software languages / tools including:
* Node.js, Java
* Object Oriented Design & Analysis
* Industry technology familiarity and frameworks encompassing: NoSQL, JSON, REST, Message Systems, etc.
* AWS Managed services (examples: EC2, Lambda, SQS, StepFunctions, CloudFormation)
* Locate, diagnose and solve difficult performance problems on a heavily trafficked production environment
* Help design and implement highly scalable systems and frameworks
* Experience in Agile software development practices
* SOA, ESB, and distributed systems understanding
* SAML, OAuth, etc.
* AWS Neptune
* Python, React
* 4+ years of experience in an application development position.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; commensurate experience is also accepted.U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and you are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.