Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based networking and managed servicing solutions. Solutions include Internet access, Ethernet, Managed Network Services, Voice solutions, TV solutions, Managed Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Senior Manager on the National Events team, this position will report to the Director of National Events and Sponsorships. This position will be primarily responsible for the planning, management, and execution of the company s internal and external programs and events. The event portfolio includes: client advisory board meetings, sales kickoff and recognition meetings, management of high-end client entertainment assets, sporting venues, and celebrity-driven events.
What you will do
* Plan and Manage internal and external events and meetings inclusive of the venue selection process, contract review, agendas, all logistical planning including transportation, food and beverage, accommodations and budget reconciliation.
* Work closely with Brand Marketing team as well as agency partners on event collateral, including signage, branded promotional inventory and presentation materials.
* Collaborate with the sales leadership organization to ensure events are aligned with the overall sales strategy.
* Coordinate all event logistics with vendors, including theme ideation, site inspections, agency management as well as all logistical details.
* Create and manage the distribution of internal event communications to employee audience.
* Communicate regularly with Director on event status, objectives and agenda items from pre-event through program execution.
* Work with external agency partners on event website development, tracking of attendee registrations and management of event spend.
* Manage VIP special projects and oversee executive logistics as necessary.
* Coordinate the development and production of event materials.
* Evaluate program impact and plan for continuous improvement and make recommendations to improve the event planning and implementation process.
Required keys for success
* Seven years of progressive experience developing and executing internal events within a business-to-business (B2B) environment
* Demonstrated corporate Meeting Planner experience
* Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
* Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Exceptional project management and prioritization skills
* Highly organized and efficient team player
* Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
* Diplomacy and excellent judgment
* Available for occasional evening and weekend work during events
* Must be service-oriented and comfortable managing senior level executives from a written and verbal communication perspective
* Collaborative, team-based posture with the necessary people competencies to communicate a passion for winning
* Detailed oriented with the ability to logistically manage events involving large groups of attendees
HOW YOU WILL STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
* Seven or more years of relevant event management work experience
* Bachelor s degree in a related field (required)
What you can expect
* Requires adherence to Spectrum Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct
* Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of client and business data at all times
* May require up to 50% travel
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.