Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bradenton, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
BLAKE MEDICAL CENTER: THE BEST IS YET TO COME. #CHANGINGCULTURE #IMPROVINGCOMMUNITIES
Join our leadership team as a house supervisor. Provide oversight for multiple hospital departments in the absence of unit management. Address patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise.
At BLAKE MEDICAL CENTER, our mission is to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our hospital has been offering a wide range of healthcare services to the community for over 40 years ranging from advanced heart procedures like Trans-catheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) to high quality Orthopedic and Spine surgery.
Our Trauma Center has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons and our Burn Center (established in 2015) offers both inpatient and outpatient Burn Care Services.
July 2016 was a milestone in the history of Blake Medical Center as we welcomed our inaugural class of 15 Internal Medicine Residents to not only our hospital, but to our beautiful community as well. The Graduate Medical Education Program at Blake will be an integral part of our overall services and evidence of our commitment to the education of future healthcare professionals.
Our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index(R).
Blake is a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Our employees enjoy access to our campus' 24/7 Fitness Center, ongoing skill development, and frequent opportunities for advancement.
An added advantage for our employees with children is \\"Happy Cubs\\", our day care facility that is located on-site.
MAKE EXCELLENCE YOUR GOAL BY JOINING BLAKE MEDICAL CENTER. WE ARE SEEKING ONLY THE VERY BEST NURSING TALENT! APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
* Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
* Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
* Current BLS & ACLS certifications through the American Heart Association required
* Minimum of two years acute care/hospital RN experience required
* Prior two years experience in a Supervisory/Management role preferred
* Critical Care experience preferred
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.