Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
The Trade Coordinator works within Saputo s
Trade/Pricing Finance team primarily responsible for
managing the Promotional Planners and ensuring that
Trade and Pricing deals are entered to SAP TPM and
Vistex Trade Tools. The Trade Coordinator will work with
cross-functional teams, mostly with sales, and will be
responsible to monitor Promotional Planner adherence,
accuracy and updates that will lead to clean entries in
the TPM/Vistex solutions
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage Promotional Planners and work with sales team
to ensure adherence to policies.
* Ensure that trade activity expenditures comply with
company policy and procedures.
* Coordinate trade spending with Zone Managers via the
* Input Trade promotion programs into TPM and/or
Vistex and make appropriate updates as needed.
* Act as a liaison between Customer Service, Sales
Managers, Brokers, and Customers to ensure order
placement is completed accurately so that invoices,
sales history and trade off invoice allowances and
accruals are properly generated.
* Identify trade discrepancies and work with Sales,
Broker, and the customer to gain understanding for
resolution to prevent payment issues.
* Assist in processing Indirect Customer Trade
Spending Reimbursements via TPM and/or Vistex
* Work with A/R Claims on Dispute Module in SAP
* Assist Trade Analysts in settling Trade Claims
* High School diploma with a minimum two years of
experience in a business environment with strong
accounts receivable or customer service background
* Bachelor s Degree preferred, in a business-related
* Excellent organization, problem solving, and
* Must be detail oriented.
* Team player with ability to interact well with
* Ability to handle multiple projects and work
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows; Word and
Excel. Previous experience on SAP preferred.