Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
The Sr. Trade Analyst is responsible for the analysis
and measurement of Saputo s trade promotion spending,
ultimately delivering ROI and KPIs through strategic
insights on pricing and promotions. The Sr. Trade
Analyst will bring visibility, transparency, and
analytical rigor to pricing and trade promotions spend,
working closely with cross functional partners to find
* Review promotional programs to understand event
* Analyze and validate internal/third-party data to
assess promotion performance and understand
* Work with Trade Promotion Analysts and Pricing
Analyst to ensure compliance with trade promotion
and pricing policies
* Help build our key performance indicators for
pricing and trade.
* Create and manages consistent and actionable
scorecard reporting, as well as other standardized
reporting and analysis of promotional effectiveness
to cross functional teams.
* Work closely with cross functional partners to
refine pricing and trade strategies/tactics for key
product groups, based on trade promotion analysis
* Assist Ad hoc requests as needed such as, analyses
in the areas related to promotional planning, and
detailed event level analysis
* Business-related Bachelor's degree required
* 1-3 years of work experience in Sales Finance,
Business Development, Category Management, Sales,
Trade analytics or Revenue Management. CPG
experience is a plus.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
along with natural inquisitiveness to exploring data
and looking for insights to drive business
* Skilled in displaying quantitative information in
visual formats (Excel, PowerPoint).
* Ability to explain trade and POS data concepts to a
non-technical audience: breakdown complexity,
construct and communicate a story across
* Experience with IRI and/or Nielsen data and how to
fuse with internal data for full analysis
* Advanced Excel computer skills, and proficient in
all other Microsoft Office tools.
* Experience with SAP ERP and Trade Promotion Programs
is a plus