Posted in Architecture 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Infosys is seeking an Azure Senior Architect in New York, NY.
As a Principal Consultant, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is New York, NY. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least of 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 9 years of experience in architecting, designing and administration of hybrid and public cloud Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and SaaS
• At least 9 years of experience in Azure Network components (Virtual Network, Network Security Group, User Defined Route, Gateway, Load Balancer)
• At least 9 years of experience in Docker Containers & Kubernetes (Azure AKS, ACR, etc.) and Azure Functions
• At least 10 years of experience in Automation and DevOps / Ops Management tools (VSTS, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Log Analytics, etc.)
• At least 10 years of experience in Core.Net, C#.
• At least 10 years of experience in Azure Back Up and Recovery modules.
• At least 10 years of experience in project scoping, estimation and scheduling
• At least 10 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks and design principals
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin