Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fife, Washington
SUPERVISOR OPERATIONS IN FIFE, WA
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Job Title: Supervisor Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Resolve issues/inquiries from field personnel regarding work assignments, vehicles, equipment, etc.
* When needed, respond on an ambulance as part of the EMS system to meet compliance standards and provide quality care.
* Develop coordinated teamwork between field crews as part of an integrated operation clinical performance plan.
* Investigate and resolve incoming customer service inquiries from fire departments, hospitals, nursing staff, and patients pertaining to field employee performance and patient care.
* Approve or disapprove shift exchanges when proper notice of request has been given after normal business hours and forward the changes to the scheduling coordinator.
* Coordinate American Medical Response's EMS system availability of ambulances during disaster situations or MCI incidents and assist as directed by the incident commander.
* Respond as necessary to Haz-Mat calls, calls involving unusual circumstances, or calls with more than two units responding.
* Resolve scheduling conflicts that may occur during shifts to ensure continuation of the highest level of service and forward those changes to the scheduler.
* Maintain knowledge of all company policies and regulations ensuring consistency in interpretation of such when dealing with employees and the general public.
* Maintain an open door policy to field employees and encourage crewmembers to discuss any issues, and make suggestions for improvement.
* Participate with new employee orientation.
* Coordinate with the field training officers and clinical manager to identify clinical opportunities for improvement, and provide follow-up as necessary.
* Act as a liaison between field personnel, Manager of Operations, and the General Manager.
* Oversee day-to-day operations, resolving daily issues that may arise. Support and encourage field personnel, ensuring the standards of American Medical Response are carried out in the field.
* Assist in the oversight of Support Services and Dispatch.
* Perform investigations and Employee Performance issues.
* Oversee employee uniform accounts.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
* Mentor employees, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results. Champion affirmative action efforts in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to staffing, training, promotion, etc.
* Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of company/department policies and procedures.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED. Active state EMT or Medic certification. Some advanced education preferred.
* Three years EMS experience required; Paramedic field experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Must be able to function as a field Paramedic or EMT performing direct patient care activities. Must be able to drive an ambulance and have a driving record in compliance with AMR policy regarding insurability. Microsoft office experience. Thorough knowledge of system status management. Effective oral and written and Interpersonal communication skills.
EOE including Veterans and Disabled