Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Flexera is transforming the way enterprises deliver IT, and we re looking for smart and collaborative teammates to deliver on that promise by anticipating the needs of our customers and helping them solve real problems.
Our Software Engineers work in teams across our technology stack, developing new features, and are involved in the full product lifecycle from requirements gathering, architecture and design, UX and wireframes, to coding and testing.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
- Actively participate in an agile software development life-cycle, decomposing requirements, documenting and discussing the design, estimation and implementation.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot multi-layered, SOA structured, cloud-based software application in Ruby, Go, and AngularJS.
- Develop rapid prototypes and participate in pair programming.
- Contribute to the knowledge base, wiki and other RightScale resources to help build the best customer experience.
YOU\'LL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE:
- Experience in developing web applications, and can show us your personal/work projects.
- Experience with an object-oriented language (Ruby, Python, PHP, Java), model-view-controller framework experience is a plus.
- Experience developing on Linux environments.
- Superb communication skills to work within and across teams.
SOME PERKS OF WORKING AT FLEXERA:
- A welcoming and casual office environment in downtown Santa Barbara
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Monday lunches, bagel Tuesdays, stocked snacks and beverages
- Yoga, core workouts, meditation, ultimate frisbee, philanthropy & sustainability groups
- The Flexera spirit of innovation and experimentation, including regular hackathons for the entire company as well as weekly iTime (innovation time) for engineers where we can pursue projects that involve some sort of technological exploration of ideas that are novel, interesting and foster professional growth. (Some of our open source projects have come out of iTime.)
Sounds good? Join us and collaborate with very talented and passionate colleagues to push the boundaries of cloud computing. Feel free to include examples of your work or your GitHub profile.
We strive for diversity in the workplace and encourage those from underrepresented groups in technology to apply..
Equal Opportunity. Flexera Software agrees that it does not and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, handicap, national origin, or sexual orientation.