Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
We are seeking a talented, innovative, customer focused HR Solutions Partner with a passion for providing best in class HR support to our talented and highly engaged employees. As part of the North America HR Solutions team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change. Reporting to the HR Solutions Manager for the Southern Region, this position will closely partner with HR Business leaders to guarantee alignment in approaching business needs. The successful candidate will effectively work with other HR functions to direct and ensure the successful delivery of HR services required to drive business imperatives within an assigned geographical region. They will proactively seek to identify and resolve issues driving HR operational excellence through TEOA (TE's Continuous Improvement Program).
This role will be based in Plymouth, Minnesota.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Proactively drive effective HR solutions for a Manufacturing operation including an assigned client group comprised Engineers, Product Managers and Manufacturing professionals.
* Build leader capability, improving workforce capability and positive employee relations practices.
* Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader and employee development, positive employee relations practices, and conflict resolution.
* Understand business cycles and talent needs of the organization to develop human capital strategies to build the capability of the workforce to meet business goals.
* Manage recruiting and staffing initiatives, counsel managers in final selections and compensation; Consult with leaders for talent planning and career development.
* Facilitate HR and Organizational Development training resources to local Managers to assist them in developing their people management skills.
* Work with the HR Innovation Centers on compensation and benefits management, payroll and salary administration.
* Develops and executes a plan in a disciplined way, by exercising a variety of TEOA principles, systems and tools. Urgently drives improvement of key HR performance metrics to deliver sustainable business outcomes.
* Employs, agile thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded and informed by evidence to design and deliver expert HR Solutions that solve business problems at the pace of the business.
* Bachelor degree or above or equivalent experience; HR related major preferred
* 5+ years of experience within Human Resource; Ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Generalist capacity, offering a broad range of expertise within HR spanning Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Coaching and Development.
* Experience partnering with business leaders in a matrixed environment requiring influencing skills.
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation