Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Req Id 30723 - Posted 06/20/2019 - Regulatory Affairs - King of Prussia. Pennsylvania. US
Based at Arkema's Corporate Offices and R&D Center in King of Prussia, PA, the Manager, Business Process Optimization and PS&RA Systems is responsible for driving continuous improvement within the Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs organization by optimizing processes and systems, automating data gathering, reporting, and analysis.
Specific job activities include (but are not limited to):
* Develop, optimize and implement product safety and regulatory affairs processes and systems including, without limitation, composition databases, SDS and label systems, packaging programs, raw material data management, PMN/FDA/SDS Workflows and other regulatory processes, to support efficient performance of PS&RA team activities.
* Supervise data and systems administration for all Department data systems, including SAP EH&S, regulatory letter system, labelling systems, SDS Fulfillment, SDS Workflow, etc.
* Identify and implement effective and efficient technical solutions to address new regulatory challenges such as the EPA Chemical Data Reporting Rule, TSCA Inventory Reset, REACH compliance, etc.
* Direct, train, motivate and manage data & systems administrator responsible for all department data systems, including SAP EH&S, regulatory letter system, labelling systems, SDS Fulfillment, SDS Workflow, etc.
* Provide all systems and process training, including new hire training and training on system improvements and changes.
* Identify and manage all PS&RA reporting activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* B.S. Degree in relevant field of study (e.g. environmental science, biology, chemical engineering, chemistry, toxicology, information sciences, computer science) and 15 years minimum industrial experience or MS degree in relevant field of study and 10 years minimum industrial experience.
* Strong understanding of relevant federal and state laws and regulations governing product safety such as TSCA, FIFRA, FDA, OSHA Hazard Communications, as well as knowledge of product risk management and product stewardship.
* In-depth knowledge of, SAP ERP and EH&S software, labelling software systems, Sharepoint or other workflow systems, electronic data management systems, and other database management systems necessary for Department operations.
* Capable of interacting with diverse groups at all technical levels such as regulatory agencies, other industry representatives, customers, technical consultants, contractors, engineers, attorneys, etc.
* Able to accomplish assignments, goals, objectives and projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision or direction.
* Strong proficiency in SAP EH&S, Access, Excel, Sharepoint, as well as the ability to learn specialized applications, quickly is required.
* Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt certification is a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, listening, communication and negotiating skills.
* Ability to concurrently lead and/or manage multiple complex projects in a fast paced and complex environment.
* Detail oriented, with excellent prioritization and follow-up.
* Self-directed with strong analytical and cost effective problem solving skills.
* Ability to effectively navigate and work within in a global and culturally diverse environment.
* Effective leadership capable of managing and developing subject matter experts.
A designer of materials and innovative solutions, Arkema shapes materials and creates new uses that accelerate customer performance. Our balanced business portfolio spans high-performance materials, industrial specialties and coating solutions. Our globally recognized brands are ranked among the leaders in the markets we serve. Reporting annual sales of EUR8.8 billion ($10.4 billion USD) in 2018, we employ approximately 20,000 people worldwide and operate in close to 55 countries. We are committed to active engagement with all our stakeholders. Our research centers in North America, France and Asia concentrate on advances in bio-based products, new energies, water management, electronic solutions, lightweight materials and design, home efficiency and insulation.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence.