Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Partners with stakeholders across the company to lead strategic projects in the Transformation Office portfolio from initiation through closeout. Ensures that business outcomes of projects are accomplished within schedule, scope and budget parameters by leading cross-functional project teams. Manages global project teams including third party vendors. Builds partnerships and manages stakeholders at all levels including executive level. Works closely with stakeholders to define optimal project approach based on project variables. Drives identification and mitigation of risks, along with resolution of issues.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage enterprise projects from initiation to successful completion in a fast-paced environment
- Manage project scope and completion of deliverables within project timelines
- Create and manage project plans in accordance with project life cycle best practices
- Manage communication and reporting of project activities across stakeholder groups and tracking tools
- Facilitate project meetings with various types and levels of stakeholders
- Manage project budget including capital/expense and invoice review/approval
- Manage vendors and third party resources to Statement of Work deliverables and responsibilities
- Address project issues by identifying and selecting a course of action by taking into account the constraints and objectives in order to enable continued progress
- Tailor project management framework and processes to meet needs of project while adhering to management controls
- Establish alliances with other departments and organizations to achieve commitment to the project
- Identify and manage dependencies with other projects, departments, and production support activities
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Project Management methodologies, tools and best practices
- Contribute to the operations of the Office of Transformation
Qualifications (include knowledge, skills, abilities, and related work experience)
- Experience utilizing Portfolio & Project Management tools such as Smartsheet, CA PPM (Clarity), ServiceNow, JIRA, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Expertise in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with collaborative project tools (ex. SharePoint, ShareFile, Slack)
- Ability to manage large sized projects ($2 million+ budget) from inception to successful implementation
- Experience managing on-site, offshore and remote team members
- Advanced understanding and experience in of a variety of project life cycle methodologies including waterfall, Agile and/or hybrid
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present to large audiences at all levels in the organization
- Strong teamwork, team management, and interpersonal skills at all management levels
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Strong customer focus with the ability to set and manage expectations
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Proven ability to organize and control project governance including outlining the roles and relationships between all groups involved in the project
- Ability to effectively facilitate team meetings as well as manage and resolve conflicts to achieve optimal team collaboration and performance
- Solid understanding of financial principles including experience with business case justification, total cost of ownership, and return on investment
Functional/Technical Requirements (include education, certifications, and training)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline; M.B.A. degree desirable
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification desirable
- Minimum of 6-10 years of progressive business experience in project management
- Must demonstrate matrix management experience, team leadership, and business systems analysis or business process analysis
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven customer partnering and relationship building with business units
- Must be comfortable directing others in a team environment, as well as independently, and possess a strong sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments
- Proactive, analytical, and process driven, with a strong focus on understanding and exceeding the expectations of the customer
- Proficiency utilizing project management software tools to support project plans, portfolio management, and document sharing
- Limited travel may be required depending on project
*LI-KG1Functional Area:Project Mgmt (Administration)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.