Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: CLACKAMAS, Oregon
This position will report directly to the Training Supervisor.
Provide and develop training programs for new and current employees. Conduct audits of processes and employees to assure compliance with customer requirements, state/federal law, and PCC polices/procedures are met and to provide formal feedback.
* Conducts safety and new hire orientations:
o Demonstrates in-dept knowledge of course content.
o Creates and maintains an orderly class.
o Set up of class room for delivery of various courses.
o Responds to questions as they arise during the class and seeks answers if unsure of the correct response.
o Starting and finishing courses on time scheduled times.
o Mark and remediate tests.
o Ensures all requires form are properly completed.
* Responsible for updating and distributing data:
o Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents.
o Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; responding to requests.
* Initiate revision to training modules as needed.
* Audit trainers and mentor s training methods.
* Assist in the evaluation of all incoming employees to determine training needs, appropriate step placement within the job classification, and to establish interim evaluation periods if necessary.
* Conduct random audits and provide feedback to supervision, operators, and engineering.
* Work with engineering on process development and improvement.
* Compile and issue monthly reports as required.
* Responsible for maintaining accurate training documentation.
* Assist in the development of training for incoming salaried personnel to include Supervisors, Managers, Engineers, etc.
* Conduct and/or organize additional hands-on training in support of training goals to include group training as needed for new incoming personnel.
* Review and re-write Job Descriptions (in conjunction with HR).
* Safety Committee Member perform Safety checks in all areas of responsibility.
* Assist and Mentor/Train new supervisors.
* Compose/Create correspondence, documents and forms as required.
* 6S Auditor.
* Help with the development and design of work stations.
* Monitor specific equipment operator maintenance and record keeping (i.e. sandblast equipment, etc.).
* Regular and predictable attendance
* Provides administrative support for all employees.
* Coordinates employee meetings and events as required.
* Conduct oneself in a professional manner.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures (i.e. dress code, arrive to work on time, etc.)
* Participates in the development, interpretation and communication of Human Relations Programs and policies/procedures.
* Ensures compliance with state, federal, and local laws.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
* Certified Task Analytical Training System (TATS) Trainer.
* Minimum of 2-4 years training experience.
* Ability to work and communicate with all levels of management and a broad general understanding of the business function.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent listening, observing, and questioning skills.
* Ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
* Critical thinking skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Detail oriented/organized; strong follow-through.
* Microsoft Office user including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to properly prioritize work load.
* Must be highly organized.
* Ability to work independently and as a team member, and to give and receive instructions and training.
* Ability and desire to continue education and take classes to improve job skills as needed.
* May be required to complete Hazardous Waste Management Training.
* Successfully complete the Auditor Training Course.
PCC Structurals is committed to a diverse workforce. As Equal Opportunity Employer, VEVRAA Federal Contractor, affirmative action employer we provide equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state, and local statutes, regulations and ordinances "Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Status/VEVRAA Federal Contractor". Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as PCC Structurals desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 503-652-3512 for assistance. PCC Structurals is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor committed to providing priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please visit www.eeoc.gov