Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Reports to work as scheduled on a daily basis and performs assigned duties to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
Ensure customers are greeted and assisted in a timely manner.
Maintains and monitors appointment scheduling.
Maintains and monitors receipt of payments.
Manages complaints/grievances and ensuring overall client satisfaction while checking in or out for services.
Scan all necessary documents.
Ensure all necessary appointments, demographic, episode of care and financial information is entered timely, accurately and appropriately.
Committed to a high level of customer satisfaction, teamwork, and accountability.
Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Tuition Reimbursement (subject to budget and region/state policy)
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.