Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
As the IT Support Analyst you will primarily provide high-level, \\"white glove\\" service to all executive leadership team (ELT) members. In addition you will provide back up support within Service Central for all Citrix employees and contractors. You will greet all incoming users and coordinate, diagnose, and troubleshoot incoming issues, provide support services to users with technical problems, and information technology issues involving desktop, laptops, or IT services from local personnel or from employees using network remote access. You will be responsible for the timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer to appropriate technical personnel. You will provide case status updates to management and end-users. You will develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to IT support. You must maintains password security, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment. You will be responsible for communicating highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel. You will recommend hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades. You will work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.You will exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Must communicate effectively and professionally with all users coming into Service Central.
- Ensure that reported user problems are recorded in a problem tracking system with proper status, resolution and recommendations entered into the knowledge database and that users are notified of resolution.
- Provide technical assistance to customers on Citrix desktop supported applications and hardware via Web, email, phone, or fax.
- Configure and deploy new user equipment
- Provide recommendation or ensure proper escalation to next as needed
- Promote a team environment by assisting and contributing to fellow Citrix employees whenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the organization
- Responsible for reporting to the user community of system updates, modification and service outage
- Keep abreast of current technologies
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager
- 5+ years of recent, hands-on experience providing technical support to executive level customers
- Experience providing A/V and multimedia support
- OKTA access and troubleshooting experience
- Physical phone (Avaya preferred) troubleshooting experience
- Experience with MS Exchange: creation of groups, memberships, shared mailboxes, resource mailboxes
- Experience setting up/troubleshooting remote desktop
- Experience troubleshooting mobile devices
*LI-AG1Functional Area:Help Desk Support
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.