Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
The Sr. Manager, Talent Associate acts in an advisory role and plays a significant role in planning and developing strategic recruitment and employment programs for their assigned discipline/unit and ultimately the overall needs of the agency. The role works with HR Generalists and Agency/Discipline Leads to understand current and future needs and is continually improving the recruiting programs like sourcing and selection while bringing innovative approaches to recruiting challenges. This role supports all aspects of talent acquisition practices and objectives including employment-branding, building and executing business recruiting strategies with stakeholders and delivering a positive candidate experience.
* Builds and maintains proactive partnerships with VP/TA, HR Generalist and Agency/Discipline Leads in order to understand their business, be aware of their staffing needs and issues, and develop tailored talent acquisition strategies and campaigns that produce diverse qualified talent pools.
* Work with Director, TA to implement network wide programs and practices.
* Maintains solid industry awareness and market intelligence in terms of hiring trends, competitive intelligence as well as compensation trends and challenges for their assigned discipline/s
* Works with outside vendors (recruiters, software and agency relationships) as appropriate
* Ensure compliance with current laws, regulations, and company policy related to recruitment and placement
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a full cycle recruiting capacity
* Experience with Applicant Tracking System/s
* Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting
* Experience in (or an affinity for) digital or social recruitment
* Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment
* Knowledge of legislation and regulations surrounding recruitment and selection practices
* Familiarity with human resources best practices
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F