Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lehi, Utah
Geomni provides the most efficient platforms for multi-tier geospatial data and imagery acquisition. This imagery is primarily captured by our own fleet of fixed-wing aircraft across the United States but is also frequently acquired by the use of UAVs or ground imagery. We use the latest and greatest remote sensing and machine learning technologies to gather, store, process, and deliver the most accurate geographic and spatially referenced information. Our data analytics and imagery reach a vast array of markets, from property and casualty insurance claims, all the way to urban planning.
Geomni is a Verisk Analytics business (Nasdaq:VRSK)
As a Product Specialist you will:
* Partner with, and provides assistance with a single product to account managers and upper level product specialists
* Set up and configures software and import/export processes for new and existing customers.
* Assist customers with escalated support issues.
* Answer customer questions and recommends specific features and workflows.
* Provide software demos and assists customers with implementation of new software features.
* Log defects and works with product teams on resolution.
* Coordinate suggestions and project requests between customers and product teams.
* Assist customers with reporting needs
* Investigate billing inquiries
* BA/BS in business or related technical field or equivalent experience preferred
* 2+ years experience in software support or related area
* Experience debugging and troubleshooting softwareExceptional problem solving, analysis and negotiating skills
* Proficient with MS Office, MS Project, Visio, Excel, MS PowerPoint & Internet technologies
* Knowledge of electronic data interchanges
* Experience with XML and SOAP
* Experience with FTP, sFTP, and Web Services
* Experience with SQL
* Knowledge of property insurance claims processes
* Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills
* Welcoming Culture We are recognized by Forbes as one of the world s best employers and we are Great Place To Work certified.
* Great Work Atmosphere Our location includes a full gym, outdoor basketball/volleyball courts, a game room, free fitness/yoga classes, and free snacks
* Diversity Recognition We have established diversity networks to better connect to everyone within our workforce
* Work/Life Balance We have a generous PTO plan + 9 paid holidays
* Health Benefits We ve got you covered with our medical, dental, and vision plans that start day 1
* Retirement We match 100% up to 6% of your contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement Your continued education is important to us
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.