Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Vice President, Client Services, in Downers Grove, IL . The VP, Client Services will be the senior relationship manager for client contacts and procurement representatives. The position ensures overall client retention, operational execution and quality service delivery, senior relationship management, sales collaboration, supervision, colleague satisfaction, and the implementation of client strategy specific to a defined portfolio. The VP works primarily with Top 50 company accounts and oversees both domestic and global engagements.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for driving an overall service delivery experience for assigned clients by creating a 'trusted advisor' relationship with several layers of the client's management and personnel. Ensures that all targets that impact the measurement of Weichert as a provider are met or exceeded.
* Responsible for account plan development and maintenance, management reviews, operational efficiency and execution, client forums, and business entertainment.
* Drives and supports business strategy development, implementation, and execution for a defined portfolio. Develops and drives revenue enhancement strategies in support of the business plan and the operational execution to ensure results are attained. Within the assigned account base, continually reviews current pricing arrangements and risk exposure to ensure retention.
* Collaborates with the sales leadership and Vice Presidents of Business Development to prospect new accounts and cross-sell existing accounts. Develops strategies for RFI and RFP support, sales presentation assistance, and site visit management.
* Oversees CSDs, Senior T&C Managers, and TDs to ensure data integrity, referral revenue capture, accuracy in fee billings and overall product quality, client service delivery, , and effective balancing of workloads throughout teams. Drives overall operational performance and consistency throughout assigned portfolio and in concert with other regional or global teams.
* Provides ongoing support and direction for client evaluations, pricing, service strategies, and account planning. Responsible for identifying volume and revenue variances and creating appropriate strategies to adjust to these changes in pricing, staffing, and other related areas.
* Provides creative input and planning for client events, such as the Client Summit, ERC, and other industry conferences. Determines strategies to promote Weichert, offer educational content, and opportunities for client-to-client interaction.
* Analyzes client policies in depth, offering consultative insight and recommendations to improve program management and goal attainment.
* Responsible for P&L for a client portfolio, including budgeting and reforecasting, and the achievement of defined revenue growth targets.
* Acts as a subject matter expert for services in one or more of the following areas: Domestic Relocation Policies, International Relocation Polices, International Assignment Management, Expatriate Tax and Cost Projections, Tax Equalization, Expatriate Payroll, Year-End Processing and Compensation Summaries, Tax Advances and Collections.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred
* Real estate license strongly preferred or obtained within one (1) year of hire
* Valid driver's license required
* Five (5) or more years of leadership experience in the global mobility business
* International required and domestic mobility experience strongly preferred
* Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
* Experience with global mobility practices, policy, and program design
* Ability to manage tri-regional service delivery
* Solid people management skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled