Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
An experienced Quality Assurance Professional and Software Engineer providing technical leadership in automating QA testing in support of large and small applications which are increasingly CI/CD and Cloud-based.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 8 years of experience in high volume, high complexity data systems analysis and validation including creation of custom SQL queries to perform data validation & gap analysis
* 5+ years of designing and building reusable testing automation
* Preferred Languages - C# and Java
* Experience with one or more automation frameworks - Specflow, Cucumber
* Experience with one or more unit testing frameworks NUnit, Junit or similar
* Experience with Selenium (C# preferred) min 3 years.
* Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test frameworks
* Experience providing technical leadership/mentoring to other team members
* Good troubleshooting skills
* Experience in working with Agile / Scrum methodology
* Proficient analytical / problem-solving skills with ability to draw conclusions
* Effective oral and written communication skills with ability to make recommendations
* Good to have: Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
* Good to have: Experience developing test harnesses
* Good to have: Knowledge on performance testing tools - Jmeter / Load runner or similar
* Good to have: Experience with Performance, Stress, Load, and Endurance testing
* Good to have: Knowledge on Analytics / Log trace tools - AppDynamics / Splunk or similar
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Requires knowledge of other related areas of IT; particularly networking, security, cloud computing, and application development.
* Has skills and experience to recommend and present quality improvements to processes.
* Requires thorough understanding of using automated testing tools and ability to perform automated QA procedures. Specifically knowledge of automated testing, scripting, and test script and test management for high volume, high speed data processing systems, distributed and cloud based systems, and web interfaces is required.
* Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements.
* Participate with team in defining design process, practices, procedures and techniques.
A highly motivated engineer who loves working on small, high performing teams.
Collaborative, a solid communicator, and work well with your team and stakeholders.
Someone who cares deeply for team results, checks your ego at the door, and takes pride in owning results.
A professional who can advocate strongly for positions and still be 100% behind team decisions even if they don t go your way
Are comfortable balancing the need to move fast with the realities of working in a highly regulated space like payments
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY