Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
We re the Corporate Payment team. Our group uses virtual payments to streamline and automate international and domestic supplier payments for some of the world s largest online travel agencies, travel agents, and travel companies.
Our team works hard, covers for one another, and maintains work-life balance. We own our results and we take pride of ownership in everything we do.
* A highly motivated engineer who loves working on small, high performing teams.
* Collaborative, a solid communicator, and work well with your team and stakeholders.
* Someone who cares deeply for team results, checks your ego at the door, and takes pride in owning results.
* Are comfortable balancing the need to move fast with the realities of working in a highly regulated space like payments
* Are a strong practitioner of infrastructure as code
* Pick up new technology and switch between tech stacks with a minimum of fuss
* Are comfortable working on cloud-based infrastructure components such as networking, load balancers, servers, access lists, databases, storage, etc.
* Are a solid architect/designer
* Have experience writing modern infrastructure deployed in the cloud
* Are comfortable with infrastructure-as-code software and the automation of infrastructure delivery
* Have worked on agile teams to deliver software iteratively
AT A MINIMUM, YOU
* Have a BS in an engineering field OR can make us feel intensely confident that you don t need one
* Have 3+ years of development and/or DevOps automation experience using AWS
* Have 2+ years of experience developing infrastructure as code and automating/optimizing processes, using tools like AzureDevops, Chef, Docker, and terraform.
* Have a demonstrable working understanding of at least one cloud hosting platform
* Have a demonstrable working understanding of infrastructure-as-code software
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU
* Can show us one or more passion projects or open-source work you have contributed to in your own time
* Have experience with Python or Terraform.
* Have demonstrable experience with systems engineering and automation
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY