Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bradenton, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
BLAKE MEDICAL CENTER: THE BEST IS YET TO COME. #CHANGINGCULTURE #IMPROVINGCOMMUNITIES
BLAKE MEDICAL CENTER IS SEEKING A DEDICATED NURSE TO JOIN OUR CRITICAL CARE FLOAT POOL TEAM. APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
BLAKE MEDICAL CENTER is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center and has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our Internal Medicine Residency Training Program will formally begin in July of 2016, allowing us to accept and teach resident physicians at our hospital. Blake is also a proud recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation for our above and beyond dedication to employees' health. Also, our Florida community, North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton, ranks No. 3 overall and No. 1 in financial well-being on the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index(R).
The Critical Care Float Pool Team floats between all of the critical care units within Blake Medical Center. ICU, ED are just some of the units you will float to.
MAKE EXCELLENCE YOUR GOAL BY JOINING BLAKE MEDICAL CENTER. WE ARE SEEKING ONLY THE BEST NURSING TALENT! APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
* Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
* Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
* Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
* Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred; required within 6 months of hire
* Minimum one year RN experience preferred in critical care
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.