Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
ANALYST, IVD PRODUCT MARKETING
Job Location(s) US-IL-Lincolnshire
Posted Date 4 hours ago(6/21/2019 3:21 PM)
# of Openings
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for an IVD Product Marketing Analyst. The Analyst, IVD Product Marketing will be responsible for supporting the IVD Product Marketing team through provision of robust data analytics and tools to inform product portfolio management and market strategy. The IVD Product Marketing Analyst will ultimately serve as an SME for marketing data and its application in market modeling and forecasting and will champion innovation in these areas to ensure their efficacy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support product management activities, including vendor relationship management, development of scientific and competitive materials, and point of sales tools to support commercial operations
* Administer and optimize tools to support product portfolio management process
* Execute analyses to support strategic marketing efforts, including market modeling, product forecasting and inventory management and drive innovation in tools and process to increase efficiency and profitability
* Manage quality and availability of internal and external market data and provide routine report updates to stakeholders
* Liaise with internal data teams to ensure system configuration supports measurement of progress towards strategic goals
* Manage competitive data collection and aggregation and develop tools to deliver competitive and market insights
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
* Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Percentage of Travel: 10
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Finance, or related field required.
* Previous 3-5 years experience in market or sales analysis, forecasting and modeling required.
* Experience in the In Vitro Diagnostics Industry desired.
* Advanced MS Excel skills, and strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint required. Experience with Tableau, forecast/modeling and competitive intelligence automation tools a plus.
* Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking, communication and presentation skills required. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, a self-starter, and a team player with excellent customer orientation, ambition, drive and a propensity to see opportunity in challenges.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing..