Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Senior Audit Manager Career Site Location FL, Clearwater
Req ID 8561
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. is the 4th largest tax, accounting, and consulting provider in Tampa Bay and 10thlargest in the country. We provide our clients with high quality, industry leading expertise combined with a personalized level of service delivered at the local level. From advisory, audit and tax, to valuation services and business consulting, we are known for being attentive to clients' needs and committed to maximizing all aspects of our clients' financial interests.
Our 150+ professionals serve clients ranging from private and public companies in more than a dozen industries; professional services and not-for-profit organizations; and high net worth individuals and family groups. Our Forensic Accounting team provides significant litigation support and expert witness services to our clients throughout West Central Florida. We work seamlessly across the entire Tampa Bay area bringing you a tailored approach to tackling your challenges and helping you achieve your goals. We have served the Tampa Bay market for over 25 years; first as the legacy firms of Kirkland, Russ, Murphy & Tapp, P.A.(KRMT) and Lewis, Birch & Ricardo, LLC (LBR), and now as CBIZ & MHM.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
* Regarded as a Subject Matter Expert within business unit and shares knowledge
* Make recommendations on internal department procedures
* Recognize business opportunities for our clients and for CBIZ
* Relied upon for knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts; proactively communicate solution options to management and team
* Manage staff on engagement deliverables; complete reviews as a member of the final review team to ensure quality control standards are met
* Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management; participate in client meetings and presentation and proposal development
* Understand client s Qualified Plan needs
* Supervise, train and mentor staff; listen and communicate effectively
* Work to develop responsible, trained staff by conducting performance feedback and evaluations
* Drive a team environment; demonstrate support of management decisions and builds a positive culture
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* Bachelor s degree required; Master s degree preferred in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
* 7 years experience in public accounting or related field
* 5 years supervisory
* Must have and preserve required licenses
* Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Must be able to travel based on business needs
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Financial Services
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
* Back Share