Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking a digital content associate with a writing and design background. In this position, you will leverage strong writing and grammar skills, an editor s eye for accuracy, and a knack for making complex things simple. You will combine your knowledge of design, social media and digital marketing with your business acumen to help create digital content for LPL advisors to us for email, social media, SEO, lead generation, websites and more.
* Report to the Digital Content Manager.
* Work closely with the LPL Marketing Solutions team.
* Draft content samples including blog, email, and social media ad templates.
* Source content for blogs, articles and social media including curated content and vendor-produced articles.
* Assist in the creation of original content by working with a contracted writer: selecting the topic, collaborating with marketing consultants and designing the tailored content.
* Collaborate in the new advisor onboarding process such as creating email and landing page templates in HubSpot.
* Assist in creating advisor content calendars for blog, email and social media.
* Collaborate with compliance to ensure content, brand and messaging are approved.
* Conduct marketing content vendor research.
* Collaborate with internal partners including LPL Research, compliance, marketing, sponsor relations and more.
* Manage creative assets in the digital asset management system.
* Produce images for social media, website blogs and email.
* Assist with creating and editing advisor short videos.
* Assist with tailored content request (e.g. eBooks, white papers, landing pages)
* Assist with adding, editing, and creating new content for content library.
* Submit Marketing Solutions content to compliance for approval.
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, communication, journalism or related field.
* 1-3 years experience in marketing and digital marketing.
* Solid understanding of writing and editing skills for B2C, blog, email, social media and SEO.
* Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
* Support LPL Marketing Solutions team s content needs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
* Strong organizational and project management skills.
* Adobe Illustrator and InDesign experience preferred but not required.
* Financial services experience a plus, not required.
* HubSpot experience is a plus, not required.
ABOUT LPL FINANCIAL:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.