Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS (DYNAMICS) FUNCTIONAL EXPERT
LOCATION: WEST PALM BEACH, FL (33407)
Butler Aerospace has been asked by a large manufacturer to find a Microsoft Dynamics Functional Support Expert for a renewable contract position in West Palm Beach Florida
The Microsoft Dynamics (Dynamics) Functional Expert is an information technology (IT) professional who helps users resolve issues and answers functional questions about Dynamics. It is also expected for the professional to work closely with other IT department personnel to provide assistance on tasks that are outside the scope of their knowledge or expertise and lead a team of functional analysts.
The Dynamics Functional Expert need to balance creative and functional problem-solving, customer service, and collaboration to ensure that users throughout the organization can access and utilize the software and resources they need to perform their work. A strong drive to help users and professional attitude are critical for this role, along with team lead capabilities.
* Functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Cloud) is required, either as a Business Analyst or Service Desk Functional Lead/Manager.
* Excellent Customer Service skills, including a positive attitude and ability to instill confidence in your customers.
* Proactive follow-up, effective problem resolution, and end-to-end ownership of the problems is required.
* Also requires proven ability to learn new systems as required to effectively support customer needs.
* Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Must work together with team to build and maintain effective single point of contact.
* Must be customer centric and aggressive in promoting your customers' needs and getting them met.
* Exhibit quick-response customer support and work with clients over the phone to troubleshoot, analyze, diagnose and engage appropriate technical resources to resolve client issues.
* Excellent communication and writing skills are required.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Business required
Master degree is plus
Microsoft Dynamics Certification is a plus
You will report to the North America IT Application Support Manager
This is a Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM schedule (possible after hour's engagement on demand)
Six months contract with option for extension
No remote work available
Business casual attire
20% travel expected for current position to participate on workshops (not required)
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.