Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Are you actively seeking for a new Quality Assurance Associate role in Fremont, California* I have a contract opportunity with a major biomedical laboratory instrument company and candidates with a Bachelor's degree or higher are encouraged to apply. The individual will perform the initial evaluation of product performance, analysis of Quality Control data and reporting of test results, and observations for product release. If you meet the requirements, please send me your updated resume to Kelly.Hua@Yoh.Com.
* Quality Control Testing of Biosensors and Reagents
* Quality Control Testing of Instruments as required
* Maintain inventory of materials needed for QC Testing
* Perform data analysis to report test results
* Prepare documentation required for product release to Finished Goods Inventory
* Prepare data summaries and clearly communicate test results in different forums
* Participate in other QC activities as needed
* B.S. in Life Sciences and a minimum of 6 month of laboratory experience
* Demonstrated experience with Laboratory instruments, SOPs and documentation/reporting.
* Experience in Binding Assays for Quantitation and Kinetic analysis a plus
* Experience with Excel and data management preferred