Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
Mott MacDonald is currently looking for an Entry-level Administrative Assistant to join our ever-growing New York City office. In this role, you will find yourself assisting with essential tasks key to the success of our team in New York City.
The following will be encountered within this role:
* Assist with project invoicing and budget reporting
* Assist with processes to procure and obtain client approval of subcontractors
* Assist with reporting and tracking of payments to subcontractors
* Maintain and update lists of staff approved by client including approved hourly rates
* Submit insurance certificates to client and maintain log of insurance expiration and renewal dates
* Provide clerical support to project staff including word processing and spreadsheets
* Maintain project files
We welcome applicants with the following skill set:
* Two years of prior experience in an Administrative Support role preferred
* Intermediate computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, and Adobe.
* Strong verbal and communication skills (including written, verbal, and telephone) with the ability to interact with associates and clients
* Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and highly organized when handling documentation
* A willingness to learn and operate computer and copier systems essential to day to day functions in the office.
* A willingness to come in early or stay late to meet deadlines.
* Previous experience in the infrastructure industry preferred
Should this describe you, apply today to kick-start your career with Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.