Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Application Support Engineer is responsible to provide successful implementation and management of Tesla services (applications) in the production environments and Provide Level II support to ensure the service meets the quality, security and compliance standards, providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems. This position will be located at our Fremont, CA office.
* Responsible for working in shifts to provide 24X7 Application Support across multiple Tesla applications
* Responsible for applying operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
* Database Experience with advanced SQL Skills
* Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by Tesla internal users and clients and providing ongoing solutions
* Responsible for owning a specific production problem and provide active coordination between various groups including internal and external vendor support groups in resolving a specific problem.
* Determine configuration and operational requirements for development team
* Participate and determine root cause for service failure and support escalation
* Minimum of 1 years' experience with Windows, Unix, PL-SQL or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
* Minimum of 1 year on handling EDI or Supply Chain or delivery systems
* At least 1 year experience in Application support working in a globally distributed team is preferred
* Good experience with ITIL, BMC Remedy or Service Now and ticketing workflows is preferred
* Good verbal and written communication skills is preferred
* BS degree in Engineering or equivalent in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.