Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Tesla is seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager to join our Core Services team as we expand our pricing and configuration capabilities by way of tesla.com.
In this leadership role, your focus will be on delivering a highly scalable platform that enables customers to accurately price and configure our growing line of Tesla products. You will oversee the online configurator and focus the team on enhancing and growing the capabilities of that software while also focusing on Tesla s pricing ability, which includes, applying accurate pricing codes that match various geographies and which allow Tesla to adjust quickly to any needed price changes. This will be a career defining role with lots of freedom to run and with tremendous visibility across the Org.
* BS/CS and 10+ years industry experience or other evidence of exceptional ability
* Great communication skills
* Experience working within a fast paced environment
* Any one programming language Java/J2EE/.Net/Go
* Experience with Distributed Systems, REST APIs, API Gateways/Micro services
* Strong team player with experience managing at least 8 to 20 Engineers
* Experience building consumer facing web applications
* Focus on Site availability and building Fault Tolerant Systems
* The following skills will be a plus for this role:
* Kubernetes, Docker
* CI/CD and Developer Productivity Tools
* Customer facing Native apps (iOS/Android)
* Experience building Cloud native applications* Any public/private cloud experience
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.