Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
OVERVIEW: Advanced Resources is partnered with a valued client in the Western Suburban Chicagoland Area (Oakbrook, IL) area! They are currently in search of Payroll/Benefits Administrator to join their team! They are highly recognizable household name that recently moved into the area. They are a wonderful organization that has a great sense of pride in the culture that they have built internally and are looking to now make additions to it!
COMPENSATION: Pay up to $70,000
· Coordinates the weekly and bi-weekly payroll activities across the company.
· Partners effectively with the HR and Finance teams across each location for all payroll related matters.
· Processes garnishment calculations and compliance.
· Responsible for investigating and resolving payroll issues with corporate, manufacturing locations, outside agencies, and vendors.
· Responsible for processing payments, fringe benefits, tax deceleration's, various deductions, off-line manual checks, voids, and supports all benefits programs to insure accurate payroll processing. You will also have the opportunity to assist with year-end processing including W-2's and support annual audits.
· Process garnishments, child support orders, quarterly tax verification, worker compensation reports, and employment verification requests.
· Support the planning and execution of annual enrollment and ensure accuracy of data and interfaces between payroll and benefits vendors.
· Participate in new hire orientation and employee on-boarding for payroll and benefits enrollment.
· Ensures compliance and maintains up to date knowledge of all applicable local, state and federal wage and hour laws.
· Coordinate invoicing for payroll and benefits vendors.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 5-7 years of payroll and benefits administration experience.
· Multi-site and multi-state payroll experience.
· Experience with ADP Workforce Now and ADP payroll services.
· Experience with a time keeping system and payroll interface - Kronos experience preferred.
· Experience with benefits vendor set up, billing and administration - healthcare, prescription drug, dental, vision, leave/disability, COBRA, 401k.
· Experience with planning and executing annual enrollment for benefits.
· Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification preferred
· Food industry or manufacturing experience preferred.
· Experience with integrations or acquisitions a plus.
· Strong customer service skills and comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization.
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing(R) Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.