Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania
The Vice President of Quality for IDEMIA Identity & Security North America is responsible for leading and executing the quality strategy for the organization; with substantial focus on Engineering and Manufacturing practices and processes at multiple locations through North America.
The Vice President of Quality reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of IDEMIA Identity & Security North America with a dot line reporting relationship into the Corporate Global Quality function.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Recommend and implement corporate quality strategy in North America for multiple business Units and Lines.
* Interface with internal stakeholders / customers and lead resolution of all quality related issues for the business
* Select and maintain best practice Global Quality and processes in support of the global quality standards.
* Responsible Management Representative in all matters relating to the QMS.
* Oversee and implement the company quality system and quality manual.
* Establish new processes and implement effective Quality change management.
* Ensure that the quality management system and processes are compliant with all applicable industry, local, national, and international regulatory requirements and standards such as AS9100 and ISO 9001.
* Maintain a quality assessment system to monitor corporate objectives
* Ensure that products meet customers needs and expectations to fulfill corporate quality objectives
* Continuously seek innovative ways to improve business productivity through the introduction of new quality system technologies, methods and controls.
* Establish product and processes metrics that effectively measure and improve performance.
* Communicate to the organization the status and performance of the Quality initiatives
* Monitor technology trends such as emerging standards and new technology opportunities.
* Manage resources based on work level demands and budgetary constraints.
* Develop and effectively manage operating, staffing, and capital projects budgets.
* Establish and achieve annual department operating objectives and plans.
* Leads the quality production program to ensure conformity and customer satisfaction standards
* Drive transparency and visibility of quality concerns
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
* Ensure that direct report(s) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the company s values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferrably in Quality Assurance/Quality Control; Master s Degree preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years professional experience in a Quality Leadership role
* 10 years of working experience in a complex systems integration, Software Engineering and physical production / manufacturing environment or equivalent professional knowledge.
* Aerospace, Defense or Security experience a plus.
* Thorough understanding of problem solving methods i.e. Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis, and the associated statistical tools used to analyze problems, evaluate and complete improvement projects.
* Detailed understanding of the key phases and requirements of an effective new product development and launch methodology.
* Detailed knowledge of process auditing techniques to ensure compliance to defined quality requirements.
* Thorough knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to process/product variability, and root cause and corrective action determination.
* Thorough understanding of engineering design and product reliability concepts and tool sets.
* Ability to direct and lead cross-functional process improvement teams.
* Thorough understanding of AS9100 and ISO 9001 standards and the AS9100/ISO9001 certification process.
* Service vision and capacity to leverage technology to deliver high service with reducing costs
* Cross functional work capabilities, with proactive communication skills talents
* Leadership skills, with capacity to break silos, drive change and inspire
* Experience working in a high performance driven environment with a focus on KPI s / Metrics management to deliver operational performance (efficiency, costs optimization)
* Strong international sourcing experiences from which to draw upon in a diverse group of businesses
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent Computer proficiency in ERP related systems, Forecast Tools, MS Excel, Access, and PPT
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..