Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Tesla Motors is looking for a Technician to work in the Workstation Design group at the Fremont Factory. The Workstation Design Technician will be responsible for designing and/or building racks, carts, aluminum extrusion products, vinyl products, shadow boards, white boards, signs or a variety of integrated and custom products. Successful candidates will enjoy working with their hands and possess attention to detail and pride in their craftsmanship. The Technician must also be highly organized and possess exceptional customer service skills along with a high level of integrity. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class organization, we are interested in hearing from you.
* Manage work requests to ensure timely delivery of products
* Deliver well-built, quality products
* Work with the Workstation Design Supervisor to collaborate on design/solutions
* Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
* Maintain high customer service standards
* Communicate opportunities for improvement to Supervisor
* Perform special project assignments, as directed by Supervisor
* Two years relevant job history utilizing hand tools and shop tools
* Ability to move, lift, carry, push, and pull objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds
* Possess ability to effectively interact and communicate under difficult situations
* Possess the abilities to work independently with minimal supervision
* He/she should possess high degree of dedication to a high level of customer satisfaction
* Possess ability to use email, the Internet, and basic computer applications
* CAD experience or other design experience a plus.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.