Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rochester, New York
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Dispatch Service Representative reporting to the Rochester, NY office.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Dispatch Technicians on service calls in an efficient and courteous manner recording all appropriate data pertaining to the calls. Act as central communication point for service calls. May provide work direction to less senior staff. Handles customer calls complex in nature.
* Ensure calls are dispatched promptly. Dispatch Service Technicians per established procedures.
* May determine dispatch priorities for field assignments to minimize response times. Resolve routine customer service problems by phone.
* Ensure all customer calls are returned in a timely manner.
* Resolve customer support inquiries complex in nature thru escalation process.
* Responsible for dispatch and support activities for complex accounts.
* Respond to customer calls, complaints and questions
* with appropriate professionalism and etiquette.
* Ensure dispatch activities are timely and accurately documented according to dispatch practices using automated systems and/or established reports. Set up, maintain and update customer records accordingly.
* Review open service activity and prioritize by customer, time of call and territory.
* May inform technicians of billing status on chargeable and C.O.D. accounts.
* Advise customer of their billing status should they need to be charged for any service performed.
* May provide support to expedite parts/purchase orders and mailing statements or invoices.
* Work with Contract Administrators in setting up inspections on new customers.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 1 year of dispatch/customer support experience preferred.
* Courteous and professional telephone manner along with the ability to deal effectively with customers/clients in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* 401(k) plan (with company match)
* Pet Insurance
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.